Well I’m an extreme procrastinator…like most are lol. I always push things off to the last moment. Even in blogging I would always wait until the last minute to cram a weeks worth of work into 1 day…not good! Well I’ve learned to space out my assignments and not let the build up to the point of collapsing! There are a few tools on WordPress and Blogger that allow you to time set your blogs…which Mr. Jones didn’t make aware of until the last week of class! In the long run it is always better to stay on top of things rather than take the quick fix way out in life…and that applies to blogging as well.
- Magnum Photographer Peter van Agtmael talks to the BJP about being assaulted by protestors in Egypt. http://ow.ly/3Qcj7 7 years ago
- @MomentsbyJess finish school! Work and money will always be around 7 years ago
- @davidallenjones ok thanks 7 years ago
- @davidallenjones hey mr.jones do you have a link explaining how to setup a proper lightroom catalogue for my ext hard drive? I forgot the s 7 years ago
- Check out my new fav photog http://www.peteryang.com 7 years ago
- 3rd Most important thing I’ve learned….
- Learning to follow…
- Shaking the web….
- Join Tumblr!
- Finding and creating soft, flattering light for portraiture
- Statement Video: White Bread vs. Wheat Bread
- PDNEDU Student Photo Contest 2011
- Photojournalism Essay
- Fill Flash in school assignment
- Ultimate Body in 3 minutes